Wednesday, February 8, 2012

JewelMint: Yves Rings


I am sure that this is not your first time hearing about JewelMint. It basically is like any other subscription website: you take a style quiz, based on your quiz you are matched with certain pieces of jewelry each month that fit your style, you then choose a piece of jewelry to purchase!
 I decided to finally order my first JewelMint piece after recieving an e-mail with a 60% off code for the first piece of jewelry. The subscription is $29.99 a month (with being able to skip any month). With this code it made my first piece of jewelry $12. This is the same price of jewelry offered at places such as Forever 21 (which isn't the greatest quality)! 
Might as well try it, right?

I chose the Yves Rings as my first piece. I was attracted to this piece because I do not own many brass colored rings. It comes with three separate rings so it is really the most for the money. I also loved the key and lock design. So cute.

Click here to see the Yves Rings on JewelMint's website!




 I was a little bit weary at ordering these rings because it states on the website that the rings are not adjustable. This is not so great when you have large knuckles like I do. The rings came in a size 7 and each ring fits differently on my fingers. The skinniest ring with the key fits on all of my fingers. The two larger rings fit on all of my fingers except the pointer and thumb. 

They say that you can either where these rings stacked or seperate. Wearing them stacked is a bit awkward for my fingers since the top ring feels like it will probably fall off. 
My favorite way to where them is seperatly stacked with my other favorite rings. :)

(ignore my hands...)


I am pretty sure that JewelMint offers 50% off your first purchase and I often get e-mails for 60% off. 
This is a great deal if you are looking for an affordable, good quality, unique piece of jewelry!

18 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this! But those rings are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your subscriptions haha
    :) i seriously wish i had money to spend
    every month ..i would subscribe on every single thing
    there is out there! enjoy it for me


    and that ring is amazing~
    i love keyholes
    i have one inside a heart in my back tattoo :)
    my bf has the key ♥



    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Good thing all these monthly subscriptions offer the option to skip. haha
      That is such a cute tattoo. :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lock ring set! it's so different

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rings with the key locks, so cute and quirky! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool concept, love the rings...but that turquoise ring is to die for! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. whaat a cute set!:) love the 1st little bronze one with the key! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have given you the cute blog award! :-)

    thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. they look lovely all separated out with other rings :) i really need to buy more rings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, those rings are stunning!!! I love the tough metal, it is sooo coool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty rings doll!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute pics and great blog!!! following you now...

    hope you could visit my blog too...

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kissses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the rings, so pretty! Especially the key and lock ones!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are gorgeous! I've heard so much about Jewelmint and I might just have to try it out.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, I've never seen anything similar, this is very original and pretty! Great choice! And what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. :)