Friday, August 24, 2012

New! Limited Edition Maybelline Color Tattoos!



Hey guys!
If you have followed my blog long, then you know that I am a big fan of the Maybelline Color Tattoo eye shadows. I own almost all of the original colors. Today, while browsing through target, I noticed a display of new Color Tattoo colors! I went nuts. I picked up 3 of the 4 new colors which are: "Fuchsia Fever", "Blue on By", and "Ready, Set, Green".
I have not worn any of the colors, since I just picked them up today. But, when swatching them, I noticed that "Ready, Set, Green" was the most pigmented, followed by "Fuchsia Fever", and the least pigmented and most streaky was "Blue on By". 








Have you purchased any new Color Tattoos? 

2 comments:

  1. omg I've been dying to try these! I haven't found them yet though. I really want the pruple one.

    thanks for the swatches<3

    xoxo Thania
    juicydaily.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. :)