Last month, my friend Ashley informed me that My Glam was offering more subscriptions! I had heard about them a little bit but when I had tried to sign up, they were sold out.
It is pretty much the same idea as Birchbox.
You go to the My Glam website and take a personality quiz.
If you wish to sign up, it is a $10 monthly subscription.
Each month, you will be sent a bag with beauty products based on your personality.
They offer videos from Youtube gurus (Michelle Phan, Andrea, Promise, Jessica, Bethany) creating looks using the products from the monthly bag.
You can unsubscribe whenever you want.
I am so glad that I was able to subscribe to My Glam. In my opinion it is 10X better than Birchbox. You not only get a cute makeup bag each month, but you get FULL SIZE products from brands that you actually know. (and no food items..lol) I had waited to get my first My Glam bag to decide whether or not to cancel my Birchbox membership and as soon as I recieved this, there was no doubt in my mind.
Goodbye Birchbox :(
FULL SIZE :)
Overall, I am SO happy with all of the products that I received for January and I cannot wait until I get my next bag! If they make more subscriptions available I would recommend subscribing because it is a great value for only $10! (They often announce when they have more subscriptions available on their Facebook and Twitter accounts.)
I also wanted to share with you some blog awards I received from some lovely ladies. :)
Becca at Cosmo2011Girl awarded me the Versatile Blog Award.
Angela from Living for the City awarded me the Most Versatile Blog Award.
I want to thank you guys so much! It really makes me happy when I receive such great feedback from followers of my blog.
Melina at Only a Flight Away also tagged me to do this questionnaire.
1. I don't think that I would change my name!
2. I don't read any specific blogs daily. Just whoever comes up on my blogger feed.
3. My first date with my boy friend was at a local fair 3 years ago.
4. I have one older brother
5. I can't think of the most embarrassing.. But not too long ago, I was using the bathroom at my school and I didn't notice the door to my stall came open. The teacher of my next class walked right in front of it. Ya..
6. If I won the lottery I would first buy a house for sure. I would then plan a trip to California because I have always wanted to go there so badly.
7. People who are mean and rude for no reason.
8. The biggest decision I have made so far in my life is what I was going to go to college for. I chose nursing as my major. :)
9. Not at all. lol
10. Yes. I usually workout 3 or 4 days of the week when I do not have school. I <3 working out.
11. Probably washing dishes. ugh.
Thank you for reading! :)