Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blog Awards! + Top 10 Beauty Products

Just recently (actually yesterday), my blog was given a couple of awards by some awesome people. 

I was awarded "The Versatile Blogger" award by Kayla from Sheer Beauty AND Stokely Rainbow
(Thank you two so much!!)
You should probably click on their blog name and go check their blogs out. :)


Azure and Phlox from one of my "Blogs I Love", EyeGraffiti, gave me the "Top Ten Award". 
(So excited.)
Thank you two so much!
If you have not checked out their blog before, they have the best and most creative eye makeup I have ever seen. It is amazing.



Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog within the post. 
2. Put the award logo in your blog.
3. List your top 10 products in cosmetics/beauty/health.
4. Choose 5 bloggers to do the same.

Hand and Body Cream:
Hempz body moisturizer in original

Foundation:
Make Up Forever Matte Velvet Plus. Fo sho. 
Although, I just purchased Nars Sheer Glow. So we will see how that will do. :)

Mascara:
Loreal Voluminous in Carbon Black 

Makeup Remover:
I like E.L.F Makeup Remover wipes.
 They are inexpensive and effective.

Makeup Primer:
For eye shadow I absolutly love Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance. It works like a dream.
As far as foundation primer, I have not found one that I really love. :(

Nail Polish Brand:
My favorite brand would have to be O.P.I.
My all time favorite nail polish is "For Audrey" by China Glaze.

Lipstick:
"Cream Cup" by Bare Essentials is my favorite lip stick. 
The formula and nude color are amazing.

Body Wash:
Caress body wash in "Endless Kiss"

Perfume: 
Pink Sugar!

Lip Balm:
Yu Be Moisturinzing Skin Cream (got a sample of this from Sephora. Amazing!)
and
Bosom Buddy in Vanilla Cupcake by Pure Romance

5 Bloggers (in no order):

These awards are always so much fun to participate in. 

6 comments:

  1. AWW Thanks gorgeous lady... you are such a sweetheart

    will post soon . I too enjoy your blog also.
    blesssing hun


    Lizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your awards ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Dani! Congrats on the awards and thanks so much for passing them on to me.. you're such a doll! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you dani : ) i cant get enough of your blog!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you're so sweet. Thanks for your kind words. I really enjoyed reading about your favorites and I got curious of almost all the products you mentioned. I've tried to TFSI as a primer but for some reason it doesn't really like my eyelids, I always end up with a rather patchy outcome. Weird! And I gotta get a whiff of that Pink Sugar asap!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you dani! ill post about it tomorrow thank youuuuuuuuuuu ☻




    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. :)