Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Make Up Organizers

I thought I would do a quick post on some makeup organizers that I found at a local garage sale over the weekend. It is amazing what you will find at garage sales if you look hard enough! 

I found this brush organizer for only 25 cents! Can't beat that! It only fits 6 brushes so I put my most used brushes in it for easier access. 



Who doesn't love leopard? Anything that is leopard print always catches my eye. I thought I would put my lip and eye liner pencils in this for a stylish way to organize them. I think this was around 75 cents.


 I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! It's beautiful here in Michigan! Probably one of our last nice days before it gets cold again.

5 comments:

  1. Nice finds! Love garage sales.
    btw I see your from Michigan, so am I :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like such a good find, and for $.25 thats really good!

    found your blog today - very nice :)

    followed you, follow me back too??:)

    simplychicxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. :)