Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ulta Haul : Benefit High Beam

Here are some things that I picked up from Ulta! 



(left to right) 
Benefit's High Beam Highlighter ($25),
Urban Decay's All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray ($11 mini), 
 Yes to Tomatoe's Clear Skin Cleanser ($10)

I was really excited to try High Beam and the Urban Decay setting spray because I have heard so many good things about these products! I will be doing an upcoming review on the Urban Decay All Nighter but for now here are some swatches of Benefit's High Beam! :)

Benefit's High Beam is a complexion enhancer that is used to highlight areas on the face such as cheek bones, the bridge of the nose, forehead, and cupid's bow. It is a liquid to cream formula that comes in a nail polish type bottle. 


And here is the before and after when using High Beam on my cheek bones.


1 comment:

  1. very nice haul, i want to get the high beam!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. :)