Sunday, September 18, 2011

September Birchbox!


Oh how excited I get when I get my Birchbox in the mail! :)  The theam of this months Birchbox is "Thanks to You!". This is my favorite Birchbox so far. Here is what I recieved for the month of September!










1. Birchbox Friendship Bracelet 

2. Classic Salvatore Ferragamo Perfume

3. Adventurous Incoco Nail Polish Applique

4.  Take Charge Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Firm and Lift Cream

5. Practical Jouer Lip Enhancer

6. Minimalist Colorescience Pro Sunforgettable Mineral Powder SPF 30 in medium

The Birchbox friendship bracelet is so cute! 

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! I`m signed in with Glossy Box. I think i should sign with more boxes as the things they send are very good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I have not heard of Glossy Box before! I will have to check it out! I love the things that Birchbox sends me :) I get so excited LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks perfect!
    If you like CK parfumes dont forget to join my giveaway here:
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie - I will def. check it out! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can`t wait to get my September Birchbox, I haven`t got it yet, I`m hoping I get the bracelet it`s super cute! Love your blog doll, I`m definitely following! (:

    <3 Dollie.
    www.heartdollie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh & I believe Glossy Box is only for the International folks, like UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil etc. it`s an International version of BirchBox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh ok! I was thinking it was only international but I wasn't sure. Thank you! All the Birchboxs I have seen on Youtube and blogs have the bracelet so I'm thinking you will def. get it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. :)