Sunday, September 4, 2011

Satin Taupe FOTD

Satin Taupe is an eye shadow color by MAC that is described as a frosted taupe with silver shimmer. Taupe is a neutral color that can be worn everyday and looks good on all skin tones. Here is a look using this best selling eye shadow color J







Products used..

Face
Bare Minerals Prime Time Oil Control Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in wheat
MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NW 30
Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in 325
E.L.F Bronzing Powder (from the contour compact)
MAC blush in Blushbaby

Eyebrows
Urban Decay e/s in Naked and Buck

Eyes
Urban Decay e/s primer in sin
MAC e/s in Satin Taupe all over lid and on lower lash line
MAC e/s in cork above crease
Lorac e/s in dark brown on outer V and crease
Urban Decay e/s in Virgin on brow bone
MAC eye kohl in smolder for tight lining and on upper lash line
Loreal Voluminous Mascara

Lips
MAC l/s in Velvet Teddy
Victoria Secret Beauty Rush l/g in Cupquake 




3 comments:

  1. This is definitely gorgeous! My current favorite taupe eyeshadow is Too Faced Sitcom Siren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I really want this color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaby: I looked that color up and it is beautiful! I might have to just pick it up! :)
    PolaBerry: I def. recommend this color, it is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. :)