Saturday, November 12, 2011

Main Picture FOTD


This is the main picture used on my blog's right hand column (obviously lol).
 This is pretty much one of my go-to makeup looks. 
This day, I wore this for a presentation that I had to do in my business class at school. 


 Face
Clinique Pore Refining Solution
MUFE Matte Velvet Plus Foundation
Amazing Cosmetics Concealer under eyes
ColorScience Pro Mineral Powder in medium (T-zone)
Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer 
MAC Blush in Raizin
MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Honey Rose on cheeks and bridge of nose

Brows
MAC e/s in Cork

Eyes
Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance 
Urban Decay e/s in Smog on lid and lower lash line
MAC e/s in Embark in crease
Urban Decay e/s in Darkhorse on outer corner
NYX white e/s as highlight under brow and inner corner of eye
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Red Cherry 747 L false eye lashes

Lips
Victoria's Secret Heartbeat underneath
MAC Velvet Teddy on top

13 comments:

  1. pretty, i love too faced chocolate soliel bronzer, smells so yummy i want to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great go-to look! Love the eye shadow colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog just instantly became my favorite!! I need serious help with my makeup haha

    So glad I found you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing!!
    Love your go to makeup :)


    - Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey:) I gave you a award! Check out my blog to see what it is :)

    simplychicxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how soft of an eye look this is!~ Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable eyes, and may I say those lashes was really something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi , nice post! I love your hair
    i'm now following you , do the same if you want:

    WWW.FASHIONSCARFBOY.COM

    Kisses andy

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. :)