Friday, November 4, 2011

Nars Angelika Blush + Orgasm Illuminator



 While passing through Sephora a while ago, I glanced over at the NARS blushes and immediatly fell in love with the color Angelika. It is my favorite color after all! This is actually my very first NARS blush purchase ever. Before this, I just never could never justify spending 27 dollars for one blush. It took me a while to decide to purchase this. When NARS' website recently had a deal where you get free shipping and a free Orgasm Illuminator with every purchase, I couldn't pass it up. 

Angelika is described as a cotton candy pink with gold flecks. The sparkles look  super gorgeous in the pan but I was concerned with how they would look on the skin (I didn't want to look like a big sparkly mess). The flecks turn out to be very subtle to almost not noticeable when this blush is blended into the cheeks. The pink color is very bright but it gives my cheeks a natural pink flushed look. The color is very pigmented yet it is sheer like that of a MAC sheertone blush.  I am so happy with this blush that I  do feel it is worth the money.  




Here I used this blush lightly on the apples of my cheeks. 


I received a free mini NARS Orgasm Illuminator with my purchase.  This  is a beautiful pink-gold highlighter that can be used to highlight anything that you wish to stand out. I have also heard that a lot of people will mix this with their foundation to give their skin a dewy finish. 




On a side note, I have finally reached my goal of 100 followers! Woo!! Therefore, I will be doing my first giveaway which will be posted within the next few days. :)

19 comments:

  1. great haul, you should try the gloss angelika, it is great:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blush looks like a great color! I really need to check out a Nars Illuminator some day. I hear great things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelika is such a gorgeous gorgeous blush! :D I love how it looks blended out :) Looks fabulous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted some nars product for some time now, and gosh now I want it more! that illuminating foundation or what ever you'd call it would be a pearl in the collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angelika is lovely! I thought it would be very shimmery, but actually looks very natural blended out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey gorgeous!
    i just found your blog
    really cute make up posts
    i am definitely going to follow!



    i would love it if you visit
    my blog and if you like follow back
    so we can keep in touch <3


    ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.´¯`•.¸¸.´¯`•.¸¸.

    xoxo
    Melina

    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    .¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.´¯`•.¸¸.´¯`•.¸.¸¸.ஐ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love NARS Orgasm illuminator! You are so beautiful.

    I'm your new follower. I'd be flattered if you could follow mine too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blush is SO pretty on you! I just wanted to say your blog design is ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute blog:)
    i'm following now, if you like mine, pls follow back.

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angelika is the only blush I've been nervous about getting because of all the glitter!! That's good to know it wasn't as sparkly as I thought!! It's such a pretty color.

    Beautymarked71.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that blush color is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. :)