Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Constructivist Paint Pot



Well this is my second paint pot purchase ever. My first being painterly. I originally went into MAC to get the Idyllic paint pot from the Posh Paradise collection. I LOVED the color and I thought it would go good with my everyday makeup since I wear a lot of coppers and browns. Sadly, they were sold out of Idyllic in the store as well as online Constructivist was my second option. I have been trying to pick up on more neutral colored eye shadows that will be easy to wear for everyday at school and work. I must say this color is beautiful. It kind of reminds me of Satin Taupe by MAC but more brown. I have been wearing this color almost every day on my lids while putting a darker brown color in the crease. It is super pigmented and lasts a very long time when used over a eye shadow primer. 
It is easy to wear and beautiful! What more could you ask for. :)
(For those of you who do not know, Paint Pots' are available in Mac stores and online for $17.50)




Here I used it on my lids.. 


What is your favorite paint pot from MAC?

11 comments:

  1. such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty color! I only have two painterly and soft ochre, and I love them both..but soft ochre is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much Dani..but where I can follow you back?
    xoxo
    Debora
    http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty and wearable color...I need more MAC products

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww i want, good for smoky eye :) kiss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually own a Paint Pot (Painterly) but I think it's a bit hard to work with as it sets so fast! But maybe I should give it a try again. You look like you get along fine with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this eyeshadow and your blog I am your new follower via google friend connect hope you can follow me too so we can keep in touch!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!


    now im thinking about getting this pp :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only have soft Ocher (sp?) which I use as a base for matte shadows. I want to get more though :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color. Looks so pretty on you. I have only owned painterly pot but looking into purchasing more paint pots in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. :)